Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Many Faces of Paul Walker

Fast Five Desktop Wallpaper
If you haven't watched "Fast Five" in theaters yet, stop what you're doing and go NOW!  I watched Fast Five in IMAX and boy, was it satisfying!!  The fight between Vin Diesel and The Rock was epic, the car chases were exciting and the heist element made for a rockin' good time!  Thank you, Justin Lin, for grabbing the defibrillator paddles and zapping life back into the Fast and Furious franchise.

While I loved seeing all the cool cars and cheering on my boy, Sung Kang, as he hooked up with former Miss Universe contestant Gal Godot, I couldn't help but giggle every time Paul Walker came on screen.  Most of the time, he just had a blank look on his face, not knowing where he was or what he was doing there.  His line delivery at times was just down-right atrocious.  Don't get me wrong, I like Paul Walker.  I met him about a year ago at a racing event as he is a semi-pro race car driver.  He's super nice and super chill (as long as you don't ask him to sign a shirtless photo of himself), but that doesn't stop me from laughing as he's sitting in the back of an armored car with a goofy smile on his face while the other actors have faces of concern and fear.

Maybe "Fast Five" wasn't the right movie to showcase his acting chops?  To show the world that Mr. Paul Walker is, in fact, a classically trained actor, I've put together a collection of screenshots from his various movies, depicting his full range of emotion.

Please enjoy "The Many Faces of Paul Walker".


Of course, I'm posting this all in the name of good fun.  I'm glad that Mr. Walker has a successful career as an actor and I'd be more than happy to trade places with him, even if it meant that I would lose the ability to show any emotion in my face...  I kid!!

Subscribe to this blog on Kindle!